Tuesday 24 July 2012

Henry visits Fritz

Just over a week ago Henry went to visit Fritz.


They were both very excited and Fritz was waiting for Henry on the doorstep outside his home.




Hi Henry, Fritz says as he holds out his hand


Hi Fritz, Henry replies.  It is so good to be here, we have had a long car journey.

Come through Henry and lets go outside.  Fritz takes Henry through the house and outside to the garden.


So what would you like to do?  Fritz asks Henry.

I don't mind Henry replies shyly.


Shall we just hang around together for a little while then, while we decide what to do? Fritz asks.

Sounds like a good idea to me replies Henry.  Oh look here comes Rory.


Hi guys, what are you up to? Rory asks.

Just hanging around the boys reply

They start chatting together...


Look here comes Orlando, Rory says.


Orlando wanders over...  Hey guys, I thought you'd have the bike out by now




The boys go and get the bike and then spend their time doing what boys do best...inspecting it, talking over the pros and cons, pointing out various things, improvements, etc...





So dudes, whose going to ride first? Orlando asks

Henry!  They all chorus, knowing how much Henry wants a bike of his own.


Henry tries the bike out for size.


Hey look at me, I want a bike JUST like this one!  It is cool!


Henry rides off on it, completes a circuit and arrives back just as Rory wanders over.


Are you STILL on the bike Henry?  Surely it must be my turn now?  Rory asks.

Reluctantly Henry gets off the bike and gives Rory a turn.

Be careful Rory Henry calls as Rory rides off.


I will replies Rory...

Oh dear....


What has happened here?  Running repairs?


It's okay, it was just the chain come off. Rory reassures the boys as he fixes the bike.  Orlando doesn't look quite so sure... Fritz is worried about his bike so has a go to test it out.


He does a couple of circuits on his bike and some tricks with Orlando and Henry looking on.  Rory seems to have disappeared, perhaps worried in case the bike hasn't been fixed.


Phew!  Tis cool lads, everything's okay.  Fritz tells the lads.

A little while later Henry is in his element!



A motorbike!  Wait until Mum sees me on this Henry thinks to himself....well actually maybe not on second thoughts, she would probably have a fit!



Hey there Henry, Caleb calls as he wanders over.  Choice bike?  Is it yours?  

No, it is Fritz's bike.  Isn't it just the best? Henry replies.


Rory wanders over to see Henry on the bike and starts chatting to Caleb as well.

Do you think Mum will get us one of these?  He asks

You gotta be joking Caleb says If MY Mum won't let me have one, you can be pretty sure YOUR Mum definitely won't let you have one!


Yeah such a shame, but still it is fun to ride while we are here.  Fritz is pretty relaxed about the whole thing, you'd think he'd want to hang around to make sure his bike is okay.  Henry comments.

I think he has gone to have some scones with jam and cream! Rory tells the boys.  I forgot that is why I'd come over, to tell you that afternoon tea is ready.

Yum, Yum!  The boys cheer together Kendal's Scones Super Delicious!



4 comments:

  1. Great to see yours, Sarah's and my boy Fritz getting on so well together, talking and sharing the bikes.
    From the looks of things I should have washed, conditioned and flattened Fritz's hair down before the photo shoot. It seems to have gone wild since he has taken his Dollydoodle saggy beanie hat off last month.
    I think too that I should point out that the crumbling wall is one of my new backcloths (which I haven't had the time to use as yet!) and not a wall in my back garden!
    My Brood would like to thank you both and all your dolls for coming over to see us. Hopefully a great time was had by all...although as always the day flew by far too quickly! So much to do, talk and see but so little time to do it in. Still there's always the next time!
    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so lucky to visit Kendal and meet all her brood, great pics, love the bike, my kids really want a bike too ... one day I keep telling them!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't dare show my Sasha's and the bigger Gotz dolls this post - they will not stop nagging if they see these great bikes and the boys having such a good time with them.

    At least Henry has got his horse from the festival but I understand the draw of a bike (a long time ago I used to drive a 50cc moped)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love the bike, but the Indian Motorcycle is amazing! WOW! I want one! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.