I managed to pick up some necklaces from the Charity Shop today - they looked like good 'possibles' in the shop, but when I got them home and tried them on Tilly Rose with her 'Yamka' dress I wasn't so convinced. Maybe I will cannibalise them and make something a bit different.
Using some vintage fabric that has been lying around for sometime I thought I would see what it looked like made up into a little dress.
Judie insisted on wearing her pink shoes with it...I tried to get her to wear a blue pair, but she wasn't having it.
Next up, while I was trying to find my tin of beads and things, I saw some fabric that would probably sew up well to make another Yamka style dress...
It is a very soft fabric and drapes well. I teamed it with the shell beads and I think these do go nicely with the dress.
I have been enjoying looking through my Sasha books, particularly the studio dolls and their clothing - I have various ideas I want to try out - once I have sorted through to find the appropriate fabrics.