Sunday 16 February 2014

Valentines Day Swap - Three



Betty received this lovely dress and underwear from her swap partner Pat.


Harley Sasha showing off her new dress

waving to Mississippi

No modesty here

Thank you


Pat received this fabulous outfit from Betty.


I forgot to add the second gift that Joan received from Monica



Joan writes:


This is the lovely assortment I received from my Valentine Swap Partner Monica.  Lovely leather shoes for Sasha, socks with red bows, a pretty little notebook, and a card with a felt heart.  Thank you Monica.



3 comments:

  1. So pleased to see some more of the Valentine swap gifts coming in before you have to fly off to New Zealand. Although not being able to take part as I'm no longer able to sew or knit (and can't always get to buy appropiate items instead) I do enjoy seeing what people have made and sent.
    Another very sweet dress and pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoying them Kendal. It is all part of it I think, the sharing of the photos and to see what each come up with - some lovely gifts indeed.

      Delete
    2. Just to let you know I added another photo of swap gifts received.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.