Thursday 13 February 2014

Valentines Swap - Two



I had hoped to have received more photos by now, but this is all I have so far.




Barbara received this lovely lot of goodies from Jackie




Cleo received this pretty dress from Sheila




This is the lovely dress that Monica received from Joan.  Monica's blog can be found here.  

I only have a week before I go away to visit my parents so any other swap gifts received, please send me the photos so I can post them on the blog for others to see and enjoy.

Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Some more really delightful Valentine's Day swap gifts. Great to see such a variety from the very talented Sasha collectors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed swaps for over a full year now. Thanks so much for all the possibility's to enjoy new Sasha friends.
    Betty B.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.