Friday 2 May 2014

My Sasha Festival Donations.

I have finished my Sasha Festival donations in memory of Peggy Trauger.  I am hoping to take some nicer outdoor photographs them this weekend, before I post it off on Monday.  The weather the last couple of days has been shocking, rain all day yesterday and overcast and damp today.

I chose to use Peggy's 'Alice in Wonderland' pattern.


Charlotte is modelling this lovely dress and apron.





Matching under pants.


Such a sweet outfit.

I have also made a 'Mothers Little Helper' Apron


Modelled by Sally.


I hope to try and make another of these over the weekend as well to add to the package that I send off.


I also made a couple of sun hats.


This is the first.





This is the second floppy sun hat.




The sweaters I made in memory of Joan Wilson were sent off earlier in the year and I showed them individually here.


Next up we have 'my' donations made for the Child Fund Auction.


This pretty little dress made in the studio style with pantaloons was made with a vintage tablecloth



I have also had printed a hard back photo album highlighting Henry's year month by month.  This album includes just over 100 photographs.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I just have to finish the socks for the Jean Jensen memory donations.


4 comments:

  1. i think that the choice of the Alice in Wonderland pattern was most appropiate being donated from you in the UK! Also love the little helper's apron and sweet floral sunhat. You've certainly been busy with these lovely donations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is Kendal! :-) It is a lovely little dress and I am delighted with how it has turned out.

      Delete
  2. Very wonderful creations Lorraine :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Alice dress and the sunhat and the sweaters too. I imagine that you had a lot of work with this donations.I love the colors of sweaters you have a good taste with colors:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.