Saturday 3 October 2015

Jasper my Autumnal Boy.

I have been wanting to add a red head Course boy to the family here at Rose Cottage for a few years now and finally found THE boy!  He didn't take very long to arrive and was all I imagined and more. To say I am absolutely delighted with him is an understatement.  Sometimes the wait is worth it! Sadly I missed out on his sister, and was rather gutted...but good things come to those who wait, so hopefully we will find him a sister in the future.


Introducing Jasper


My Autumnal boy - he just loves the changing leaves from our Maple tree.  He tried to play 'snow angel' but with leaves.


In the end Jasper decided there weren't enough yet so sat up and played with them instead.


Just loving his face and his fabulous clothes.  He came shoeless so I made him a brown and a black pair of shoes.


Loving my boy Jasper.

He makes me smile.


9 comments:

  1. I can understand why you're delighted with him, he looks very special and I love his hair colour which matches those leaves perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I feel so lucky to have him - and yes he is definitely an Autumn boy!

      Delete
  2. Lucky you! Jasper is a beautiful doll! Congratulations :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasper is gorgeous, I'm glad you've got him. He looks like he is enjoying the autumnal weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DM :-) He has been a great pick me up and is a lovely boy.

      Delete
  4. Lovely course boy! I am so happy you have found your boy. Your photos are lovely! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ginger. I am really happy as well.

      Delete
  5. Oh my! He's just terrific! Great name too!
    What a super lad but such a shame that you weren't able to win his sister as well!.
    Loving the Autumnal photos...they suit him to a 'T'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kendal - he told me his name as soon as I saw him! A real shame I didn't win his sister - I was pretty upset, but never mind. He is just super and I am really enjoying him - perfect companion for the Autumn.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.