Saturday 30 January 2016

A Make and a Missing Muse

My imagination seems to have gone awol - it has been missing for quite a while now and I want it back!  In the meantime I will just keep posting pictures of things I have made, or things I have been doing with the dolls - which doesn't really seem to be particularly imaginative.  I think it is partly because I lost my main 'photographic' area when we did a change around earlier last year, and partly because of the shocking weather.  I need my muse back!



Finished Friday night a blue dress modelled by Victoria.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous blue dress! Love it! I have been in a funk too. We had 14 inches of snow last week and the outdoor photos are difficult to do now. Plus the limited daylight always lowers my energy levels. Yucky! I am already looking forward to Spring! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Limited daylight and dull light really seems to have a big impact doesn't it? Roll on clearer brighter weather!

      Delete
  2. You're both right when you say that rain, snow, wind along with the usual dull and limited daylight at this time of year certainly doesn't help encourage you in any outdoor photographic activities. Hopefully it won't be too long now before we're out and about again exploring with our dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope so Kendal...I really miss going out in the garden and not getting covered in mud!

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.