Friday 3 June 2016

Fashion on Friday

Well this week has been a bit of a wash out as far as the weather is concerned!  All my plans for being outside pretty much scuppered so inside activities it was. I have had a couple of days where I haven't felt the best either so I mostly knitted, but did a little sewing.  


I knitted sleeveless top  


which has been teamed with a pair of 'beach' striped crop trousers/pants.


I knitted a red jumper/sweater - a reflection of how cold it has been this week I think.



The rompers all got matching booties.


Babies need to keep their feet warm at times!









These little sets will all be going in my Etsy shop hopefully this weekend.

A couple of things were made for my other dolls, and I have some new and ongoing projects...


5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you haven't been very well and that you haven't been having the hot, dry, sunny weather that we have been enjoying for over the last full month BUT at least you have achieved a fair amount of knitting so hopefully 'all was not lost' as they say.
    We here are rather desperate for some rain to water our very dry lawns and gardens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness for knitting eh?! The weather finally improved today - we have had quite a nice sunny Sunday.

      Delete
  2. Maddison looks great in both outfits - my favourite is the sleeveless top dress, as it got hot here yesterday after days and days of rain. And the babies enjoy their warm feet and lovely playsuits.
    Hope you'll get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely post and so nice that you were able to sew on a bad weather day. I hope you are feeling much better! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always admire your knitting. I really like the baby outfit with the orange in it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.