Sunday 31 July 2016

'Before and After' The Boys.

This week on the Sasha Morganthaler Facebook group the theme is 'before and after' photos.  I have been through my photos and pretty much all my 'before and after' transformations have been boys.

The first was in early 2012 and was my lovely little Rory. My original interpretation of how he was going to look didn't happen at all - seems he knew exactly who he was!



Before


After




Then jump a couple of years to 2014 and we have poor Pierre who came to me with only one eye.


Before


After



Next we have Nigel who had greening eyes.



Before


After 





4 comments:

  1. You did a lovely job on your boys! Pristine condition dolls are wonderful, but there's something especially satisfying about taking an abused or neglected doll and making him/her whole again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve, so true, I think the waifs have a lot more to them and there is something very satisfying about working on them. I am very fond of my boys especially. They are such characters.

      Delete
  2. Super transformations! Congratulations. I've always loved the Sasha/Gregor waifs far more than the Miss perfects!
    I particularly love Rory and remember Ted Menton asking my advice as to which of his wigs I thought would suit this doll the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Each of the boys is unique, and you gave them a new life.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.