Tuesday 6 December 2016

Advent 2016 - Day Six


Edward and Henry are enjoying the Lego Advent Calendar


Henry is setting up the stage


Edward is playing with the snowmen.


Emily finds them playing early this morning. 

Oh, how exciting, this is different.  She says. Can I open a window today?  I quite like Lego.

Of course.  They both reply.


Now where is window six? 

They all look for the window.


Here it is.  Emily says as she climbs on a box to reach over.


Here Emily, I will help you.  Says Edward gallantly. 


What is it?  Emily asks.


You have to make it to find out.  Edward tells her.


I still don't know what it is.  She says after she has made it.


Henry comes over to have a look as well.


It looks like a snow plough.  Edward tells her.



I think it should go over here.  Henry suggests.


That is a good idea! Emily agrees.  Look the snow is in front of it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.